Visaton Aria

In this post I present my first self build loudspeaker, the Visaton Aria. Actually I built two and used them as front speakers for my surround system. This project was realized in 2010.

First step was cutting the acoustic baffle for each (see image below). Therefore I used a router and a circular saw. The material is 16mm MDF.

acoustic baffle

acoustic baffle

After cutting all the rest (frame and back plane) I used wood glue to assembly the parts. Most extensive work was painting the boxes. I’ve choosen white acrylic lacquer and attached it with a roller. For the result see the image below:

Visaton Aria

Visaton Aria

For more detailed information about the loudspeaker visit the product page on Visaton.

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

I accept that my given data and my IP address is sent to a server in the USA only for the purpose of spam prevention through the Akismet program.More information on Akismet and GDPR.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.